National Trust

As you will be aware, the decisions regarding the lifting of social distancing rules and face covering etc have still not been made and, at the time of writing this on May 26th, are due to be announced on June 14th, although this may change again!!

So presently we are still in the same position as last month with National Trust properties not accepting coach bookings and the coach companies forced to limit numbers on board.

If we have some positive news in the next few weeks then we will email or phone all members who were originally on the Fountains Abbey list to give out further information. This group will include everyone who paid for the trip and also the few people who requested their money back.

Hopefully we are getting close to making real progress but in the meantime enjoy the better weather which is forecast for the next week.

Sue and Barrie

This entry was posted in National Trust. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.