We’ve changed the venue to the John Godber Centre (JGC) but the day and time remains the same – 2nd Wednesday of the month from 2.00 pm.
Car parking is available on the Market Place and Piggins Croft, both of which are a short walk away and for now, at least, free. (Please check!). There is a small charge for parking at the JGC (50p for 2 hours £1 for 4 hours), the proceeds of which help to support the church.
Entry to the meeting is from the car park entrance only, please, not before 1:45pm
Wednesday, 10th November, 2021 at 2.00 pm
Steve Walker from Friends of Moor Pond Wood will speak about the history and archaeology of the water powered system of the Leen Valley Mills.
There is no meeting in December – Christmas party on 6th December, 2021
Covid and Risk Assessment
Currently infection rates are down but it has not gone away.(A fully vaccinated member has just contracted the virus so we are not yet 100% immune )
However it is much safer to meet and you must assess the risk to yourself as an individual in making your decision to attend.
John Godber Centre is conforming to current regulations and there are simple guidelines to follow:-
1. Please wear a mask when entering, signing in and before you take your seat.
2. Wear a mask when moving to the area where interval drinks are to be served.
3. Wear a mask as you exit the building.
4. Only come in and out the back car park entrance.
5. Hand gel will be available but it is advisable to also bring your own.