National Trust

As you will be very aware the situation with Covid -19 is still so uncertain that making progress towards selecting dates for our planned trips is impossible at the moment. The National Trust is very slowly opening up some sites, but at present bookings are only being taken on a Friday for the following week with very limited availability.

We will make a decision on the way forward in September but sadly it may be 2021 before we can resume our visits.

When we do eventually restart then we will still make Fountains Abbey our first visit. As previously stated the cheques for the visit to Nostell Priory will be SHREDDED but those of you who have paid your cheques will, of course, have your places reserved for the eventual rearranged date.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience at what is an unprecedented time in our history!!

If you need to contact Sue or myself at anytime please use the form below:-

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message (required)

This entry was posted in National Trust. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.